Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Dividends
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 23-12-2016 at 18:53
Dividends

Some of nice dividends in December:
Wells Fargo, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, HSBC, United Technologies, Royal Dutch Shell, Vale, Bank of America.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 3-2-2017 at 06:50

My dividends in January: Bank of America, Banco de Bilbao, Cisco Systems.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 11-3-2017 at 09:11

64 blue chips stocks with the dividend yield 4.0% - 7.0%

USA: AT&T 4.5%, Duke Energy 4.5%, Enterprise Products 5.8%, Ford Motor 5.0%, General Motors 4.0%, Las Vegas Sands 5.6%, Occidental Petroleum 4.6%, Philip Morris Int. 4.0%, Southern Co. 4.8%, Qualcomm 4.0%, Verizon 4.3%.
Canada: BCE Inc. 4.8%, Canadian Imperial 4.3%, Enbridge 4.4%.
Great Britain: AstraZeneca 5.5%, BP PLC 6.3%, BT Group 5.4%, GlaxoSmithKline 5.2%, HSBC 6.3%, Imperial Brands 4.4%, Lloyds Banking 4.0%, BHP Billiton 4.1%, National Grid 4.5%, Rio Tinto 4.4%, Royal Dutch Shell 6.8%, Vodafone 5.7%.
Australia: Australia & New Zealand Bkg. 5.2%, Commonwealth Bank 4.9%, National Australia Bk. 6.2%, Telstra Co. 6.4%, Wesfarmers 5.0%, Westpac Banking 5.5%.
Germany: Allianz 4.6%, BMW 4.0%, Daimler 4.7%, Munich Re 4.8%.
France: AXA 4.7%, BNP Paribas 4.4%, Credit Agricole 5.1%, Engie 6.3%, Orange 4.5%, Societe Generale 4.7%, Total 4.9%, Unibail Rodamco 4.8%, Vivendi 5.0%.
Italy: Enel 4.2%, Eni 5.1%, Generali 5.6%. (I didn't give here banks).
Netherlands: ING Group 4.7%.
Spain: Banco Bilbao 4.0%, Banco Santander 4.2%, Endesa 6.6%, Iberdrola 4.8%, Telefonica 4.3%.
Switzerland: Swisscom 4.9%, Swiss Re 5.5%, Zurich Insurance 6.1%.
Sweden: Hennes & Mauritz 4.0%, Nordea Bank 5.8%, Skandinaviska Enskilda 5.5%, Svenska Handelsbank 4.2%, Swedbank 5.3%.
Japan: Canon 4.5%, Nissan Motor 4.4%.
The shares from China and Russia are risky.
WolfePro

Mood: Bullish

[*] posted on 14-3-2017 at 14:28

What about the energy MLPs? I own ETP, ETE and used to own WPZ. ETP pays out 11.71%. I earn about $750 every quarter just from that one dividend. I also have F and BAC.. But always looking for a good dividend value play.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 15-3-2017 at 07:38

Energy Transfer Partners - ETP - 19 bil.USD mar.cap. - dividend yield 11%, stock cheap with P/B, P/S, but earnings negative = P/E N.A., pipelines.
Energy Transfer Equity - ETE - 20 bil. USD mar.cap. - dividend yield 6%, stock cheap with P/S, P/B negative, expansive with P/E 20, pipelines.
Williams Partners - WPZ - 38 bil. USD mar.cap. - dividend yield 8%, stock cheap with P/B, expensive with P/S 5, earnings negative = P/E N.A., pipelines.

I want to hold my 20 or 21 dividend stocks forever, only for dividends. For me is important that the company costs more than 20 billion USD (= mar.cap.), the dividend + earnings + revenue grew about 10% annually the past 12 years, or 1995-2007 = before the financial crisis.
I didn't see, how grew the dividend + earnings + revenue in the past 12 years by ETP, ETE, WPZ, but I saw it by Exxon, Chevron, BP, Shell, Total and after this investigation I want to hold forever from oil and gas only the stocks from Royal Dutch Shell.
For 1 year to 3 years and then sell with profit, could be good the stock BP.

Ford and GM were 2009 bankrupt. From automobiles I would hold stocks forever only by a health company like BMW. Not good to hold forever are VW, Daimler and all other.
The Volkswagen stock could be the best for 1year - 3 years and then sell with profit.

Bank of America was very criminal the past 10 or more years. From the banks I want to hold forever for dividends the stocks Wells Fargo, Banco Santander and Banco Bilbao. But I have also the stocks Lloyds Banking Group, HSBC and Bank of America.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 1-4-2017 at 00:43

Some dividends paid in March: Wells Fargo, Pfizer, United Technologies, Johnson & Johnson, Royal Dutch Shell, BHP Billiton.
Mary Ann

[*] posted on 28-4-2017 at 06:43

HV-Munich-Re.jpg - 287kB
Photo : The annual general meeting of Munich Re in der Kongresshalle von München - Messe - Riem

On Wednesday 26.4.2017 was in the Congress Hall of Munich the annual general meeting of Munich Re. The dividend increases by 5% and we will get 4 days later dividend €8.60 per share for the year 2016.
Ladis

[*] posted on 1-5-2017 at 02:09

Dvidends in April: Bank of America, HSBC, Barclays, Cisco Systems.

Test the best from east to west http://nr1a.com/stocks Stocks and exchange, the only book you need
Ladis

[*] posted on 31-5-2017 at 07:59

Nonsense: "Sell in May and go away!"

In May, more money comes from dividends than in any other month of the year. These dividends brought me in May a lot more money than my work. That's why I only work 23 hours a week. Very foolish would be to follow the saying "Sell in May and go away!" I got in May the dividends of: AT&T, Procter & Gamble, Munich Re, Banco Santander, Vale, BMW, BASF, Sanofi, Lloyds Banking Group.

Test the best from east to west http://nr1a.com/stocks Stocks and exchange, the only book you need
Ladis

[*] posted on 4-7-2017 at 05:08

My dividends in June: Wells Fargo, Pfizer, United Technologies, Johnson & Johnson, Telefonica, Royal Dutch Shell.

Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 30-7-2017 at 04:17

''Sounds great as long as you have enough dividends to pay for retirement. At average of about 3% using so called blue chip stocks you are going to need a lot of money. With a million dollar account you will be living off of 30,000 in dividends, a comfortable retirement or a robust pension.''
Paul Moses 29.7.2017 :exclamation: http://facebook.com/groups/value.investing.new.york

You forget that dividends grow. So you cannot count with 3% from one million dollars. The dividend can each 8 years double. So from your 50.000 $ or 100.000 $ or 200.000 $ the dividend yield 3% in the first year, can be after 8 years 6%, after 16 years 12%, after 24 years 24%, after 32 years 48%. After 41 years you can have yet dividend yield 100% of your capital, so 50.000 $ or 100.000 $ or 200.000 $ dividends paid in only one year, which will come after 41 years. Or your young wife and children will get it, if you are no more on the world. So never count with 3% dividend yield after 20 years, if you have it in the year of your stock purchase!
Ladis

[*] posted on 4-8-2017 at 13:54

My dividends in July: Bank of America, Cisco Systems, Iberdrola.

Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 1-9-2017 at 16:22

I got in August dividends: AT&T, Banco Santander, Procter & Gamble.
Ladis

[*] posted on 12-9-2017 at 02:36

A lot of dividends
From the investment 6.417 USD in Wells Fargo shares and 6.390 USD in Pfizer shares 7 years ago, my annual dividend yield by Wells Fargo is now 6.27% and I have the stock 185% in green. My annual dividend yield by Pfizer is now 6.56% and have the stock 109% in green.
The cowards, afraid of the stocks and waiting for bankruptcy like by Enron and Worldcom, or thinking that the stocks must be checked each day, or set the stop loss order, which will sell shares after the decline of 15%, they can let money in the bank and receive on a savings account 0.2% per year for their capital.
During the year I get dividends from 24 shares and so I shortened the my work to 25 hours a week = 5 days with 5 hours. The decline in salary will reduce my pension, but the man must supply themselves and descendants with dividends, not wait the luck from the pension insurance. Because the young widow and children will have nothing from my pension, while my dividends give them after 20 years so much money that they don't need to work.

Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 29-9-2017 at 15:38

Dividends in September:
Barclays, BHP Billiton, HSBC, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Royal Dutch Shell, United Technologies, Wells Fargo.

Go To Top