Discussion forum stock exchange
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Stocks forever for dividends
Mary Ann

info.gif posted on 8-9-2017 at 01:51
Stocks forever for dividends

Forever, only for dividends, I want to hold some stocks from the USA and some stocks from Western Europe.
Together 16 to 20 various titles.
It must be old and big companies with market capitalization over 30 billion dollars.
The revenue, earnings and dividends must grow in average about 10% yearly in the past 12 years. Or in the years 1995-2007 by the banks = before the financial crisis.
I don't buy Coca Cola nor Nestlé because their revenues don't grow enough.
I don't buy Apple because his revenue grows too much.
Alacant
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 10-9-2017 at 03:46

To sell stocks after a month or never
When you buy the stocks, which are not ideal to hold 50 years, or if the stocks are not your friends and they are foreign to you, you are worried about the price decline 30%, it is not surprising that you sell the stocks after a few weeks.
But there are people, who fall in love with stocks and marry with them, never want to be divorced and remain with those shares until their death. Only these people can later brag that they are with each share 300% to 1.000% in green and have annual revenue of each dividend 15% to 50% of that capital, which 30 years ago they paid for the shares.
Alacant
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 11-9-2017 at 00:50

You're for a strong statutory pension?
I prefer the statutory pension so low as possible and the dividends so high as possible. Because my kids get nothing from my pension, but they will receive my dividends. So if a little official gets the pension 2.000 dollars monthly, the wise investor should get a 500 dollars pension and 1.500 dollar dividends monthly, when he is 65 years old and each year more dividends.

¿Estás a favor de una fuerte Pensión estatutaria?
Yo prefiero la pensión estatutaria tan baja como sea posible y los dividendos tan altos como sea posible. Porque mis hijos no obtienen nada de mi pensión, pero recibirán mis dividendos. Así que si un pequeño funcionario recibe la pensión de 2.000 euros mensuales, el inversionista sabio debe obtener una pensión de 500 euros y los dividendos de 1.500 euros mensuales, cuando tiene 65 años de edad y cada año más dividendos.

Bist du für eine starke gesetzliche Rente?
Ich bevorzuge die gesetzliche Rente so niedrig wie möglich und die Dividenden so hoch wie möglich. Weil meine Kinder nichts von meiner Rente bekommen, aber sie werden meine Dividenden erhalten. So, wenn ein kleiner Beamter die Rente 2.000 Euro monatlich erhält, sollte der weise Investor eine 500 Euro Rente und 1.500 Euro Dividenden monatlich erhalten, wenn er 65 Jahre alt ist und jedes Jahr mehr Dividenden.
Ladis

[*] posted on 11-9-2017 at 02:06

I will hold always 100% of my assets in stocks. Only if I should have 2 million euros, I could have half without stocks. I need some hundred euros dividends monthly. And twice so much as now. I've shortened my poorly paid work 2 years before retirement to 25 hours/week and pay rent 695 euros for my flat. And if a few years later the stocks will be extremely expensive (average P/E ratio in the DAX and Dow Jones can reach 30), then the great two-year crash of the stock market can come. If the value of my portfolio in the crash will fall on a 1/2 or 1/3, it doesn't matter to me, because I will need some hundred euros dividends monthly in the crash too. And a few years later, my portfolio will be back again on the summit.

Yo mantendré siempre 100% de mis activos en acciones. Sólo si tendría 2 millones euros, podría tener la mitad sin acciones. Necesito mis dividendos cada mes y mejor dos veces más como ahora. He acortado mi trabajo 2 años antes de la jubilación a 25 horas/semana y pago el alquiler 695 euros por mi piso. Y si unos años más tarde las acciones serán extremadamente caras (el cociente de P/E promedio en el DAX y Dow Jones puede ser 30), entonces puede venir en la bolsa la gran caída de acciones y durar dos-tres años. Si el valor de mi cartera en la caída caerá a una 1/2 o 1/3, no importa a mí, porque necesitaré mis dividendos mensualmente durante de la caída también. Y unos años más tarde, mi cartera estará otra vez en la cumbre.

Ich halte immer 100% des Vermögen in Aktien. Nur wenn ich 2 Millionen Euro hätte, könnte ich die Hälfte ohne Aktien lassen. Ich brauche jeden Monat meine Dividenden und besser zweimal so viel als jetzt. Ich habe auch meine Arbeit 2 Jahre vor der Rente auf 25 Stunden/Woche verkürzt und zahle 695 Euro Miete. Und wenn einige Jahre später die Aktien extrem teuer werden (durchschnittliches KGV in DAX und Dow Jones kann 30 erreichen), dann kann wieder der große zweijährige Crash an der Börse kommen. Ob der Wert meines Portfolio im Crash auf ein 1/2 oder 1/3 fallen wird, ist mir egal, denn ich werde im Crash immer noch monatlich einige Hundert Euro Dividenden brauchen. Und wenige Jahre später wird mein Portfolio wieder auf dem Gipfel zurück stehen.

Test the best from east to west http://nr1a.com/stocks Stocks and exchange, the only book you need
Ladis

[*] posted on 14-9-2017 at 07:16

Anyone who wants to keep stocks for dividends forever, should distribute his money regularly 1:1:1:1:1 to 10-20 different stocks from 10 different industries. Of all car stocks in the world, only the BMW share is reasonable. You should buy right on the first day, when the stock no longer falls, but starts to rise. If the stock falls again the next day after the purchase, you should not notice. How in green or in red are your stocks, you should only see on the New Year's Eve, or if you want to buy a share again and calculate the new average purchase price. And in the next few years you should still buy all the stocks and that so long, until you retire. But if you want to sell the shares with profit after 3 months to 3 years, you should buy the car share with the lowest PEG (= P/E/earnings growth). And the lowest PEG ratio certainly has today the share of Volkswagen. 50 years and forever you should only hold BMW. Daimler you should not hold 50 years, this share runs 50 years with large teeth horizontally.

Test the best from east to west http://nr1a.com/stocks Stocks and exchange, the only book you need
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 15-9-2017 at 03:28

Stocks forever American : European = 10 : 10
Dividend Aristocrats are American stocks which have paid INCREASING DIVIDENDS for at least 25 years.
Dividend Kings are American stocks which have paid INCREASING DIVIDENDS for at least 50 years.
Some of them are small companies. Some of the names we never heard. Some of the companies increase dividends only for the reason to get into the list. And we need also stocks from Western Europe. American stocks : European stocks = 10 : 10.
All in the year 2017 existing 22 dividend kings are also listed between the 50 existing dividend aristocrats. And from all the Kings and Aristocrats we buy perhaps only 3 companies, if the stocks are not too expensive with P/E, P/B and P/S.
If you want to have as pensioner more money from dividends than from pension, your 20-stocks-portfolio should include 10 stocks from the USA and 10 from western Europe, no matter if you are living in Chicago or in Munich. So we control only companies with market capitalization over 30 billion USD. And we want to have more than 7% annually growing sales, earnings and dividends, the past 12 years or 1995-2007. We don't need only growing dividends! And we buy only reasonable valuated stocks. Never more Coca Cola, never Nestlé! Because the sales and earnings of Coca Cola or Nestlé are not enough growing and the ratios P/E, P/B and P/S are too high.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 18-10-2017 at 02:45

You can buy, what ever you want. But I have dividends from AT&T, Cisco Systems, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Procter & Gamble, United Technologies, Wells Fargo, BASF, BMW, Munich Re, Banco Santander, Iberdrola, Telefonica, BHP, HSBC, Royal Dutch Shell, Sanofi.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 23-10-2017 at 04:16

Only a trader or speculator like Warren Buffett can sell the stocks Johnson & Johnson or Procter & Gamble. But the wise investor will hold JNJ and PG stocks forever only for their dividends.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 24-10-2017 at 09:16

No matter if you have 10.000 or 100.000 USD. Buy 10 or 20 blue chip stocks with P/E < 15, P/B < 3, P/S < 3 and dividend yield > 3%! Only companies with long time growing earnings and dividends! Most of these companies are in the indices Dow Jones, DAX, Eurostoxx50, Stoxx50 and don't forget to watch also AT&T and Wells Fargo which could be later also in Dow Jones!
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 29-12-2017 at 09:31

Buy stocks! Bitcoin is now dangerous!
The cleaning women began to be interested in Bitcoin these days. They want to invest in it, for example, 1.000 dollars. As we know, when cleaners become interested in an investment, it is too late. The big crash begins and the price will fall 2 to 3 years.
Fortunately, there are still a few safe and cheap stocks with a pretty dividend of 4% to 6%, where those cleaners should invest, if they follow the advice from the man of the house. Royal Dutch Shell, HSBC, AT&T, Munich Re, Iberdrola, BHP, BMW, Sanofi.

¡Comprar acciones! ¡Bitcoin es peligroso ahora!
Las mujeres de la limpieza empezaron a interesarse por Bitcoin en estos días. Quieren invertir en él, por ejemplo, 1.000 euros. Como sabemos, ya es demasiado tarde, cuando las señoras de la limpieza están interesadas en una inversión. La gran caída comienza y el precio caerá 2 a 3 años.
Afortunadamente, todavía hay algunas acciones seguras y baratas con un guapo dividendo del 4% al 6%, en las cuales estas mujeres de limpieza deberían invertir, si siguen el consejo del dueño de casa. Royal Dutch Shell, HSBC, AT&T, Munich Re, Iberdrola, BHP, BMW, Sanofi.

Aktien kaufen! Bitcoin ist jetzt gefährlich!
Die Putzfrauen begannen in diesen Tagen an Bitcoin interessiert zu sein. Sie wollen in ihn investieren, zum Beispiel, 1.000 Euro. Wie wir wissen, es ist zu spät, wenn sich die Putzfrauen für eine Investition interessieren. Der große Crash beginnt und der Preis wird 2 bis 3 Jahren fallen.
Glücklicherweise gibt es noch einige sichere und billige Aktien mit einer hübschen Dividende von 4% bis 6%, in die diese Putzfrauen investieren sollten, wenn sie den Ratschlägen des Hausherrn folgen. Royal Dutch Shell, HSBC, AT&T, Munich Re, Iberdrola, BHP, BMW, Sanofi.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 3-2-2018 at 13:07

If the stocks will still go down so nicely like now, soon I will get the idea, to buy the stocks cheaply on credit, before the Dow and DAX return back to their historical maximum. I need only that sink the stocks which I want to buy and not the stocks which I want to sell with a profit. However, it is not yet the big two-year crash of the stocks. The big two-year crash is likely now only for the cryptocurrencies. After all, the stocks are dropping only because of the weather, because it cooled outside. Shareholders and investors have nothing to do with the today's stock decline. The drop cause just the trading machines from hedge funds, which are responsible for 70% of trades on the stock exchange.

DowDax.jpg - 84kB Picture: the chart of Dow Jones and DAX

Wenn die Aktien noch weiter fallen so schön wie jetzt, bald werde ich die Idee bekommen, die Aktien billig auf Kredit zu kaufen, bevor der Dow und DAX wieder zurück zu ihrem historischen Maximum kehren. Ich brauche nur, dass die Aktien sinken, die ich kaufen will und nicht die Aktien, die ich mit einem Gewinn verkaufen will. Allerdings es ist noch nicht der große zweijährige Crash der Aktien. Der große zweijährige Crash ist jetzt wahrscheinlich nur für die Kryptowährungen. Immerhin fallen die Aktien nur wegen des Wetters, weil es draußen abgekühlt hat. Die Aktionäre und Investoren haben mit dem heutigen Aktien-Rückgang nichts zu tun. Der Rückgang verursachen nur die Handelsmaschinen von Hedge-Fonds, die für 70% des Handels an der Börse verantwortlich sind.

Si las acciones todavía van a bajar tan bien como ahora, pronto voy a tener la idea, comprar las acciones baratas con el crédito, antes de que el Dow y Dax vuelven a su máximo histórico. Sólo necesito que se hundan las acciones que quiero comprar y no se hundan las acciones que quiero vender con un beneficio. Sin embargo, no es todavía la gran caída dos años de las acciones. La gran caída dos años es probable ahora sólo por las criptomonedas. Después de todo, las acciones caen sólo para el clima, porque se enfría fuera. Los accionistas y los inversores no tienen nada que ver con el declive de las acciones de hoy. El declive causan sólo las máquinas comerciales que negocian por los fondos de cobertura, que son responsables por el 70% de los comercios en la bolsa de acciones.

Ladis

[*] posted on 10-2-2018 at 13:09

The eight views of the American index S&P 500
Those who bought the tocks for the first time in life 14 days ago, is now nicely in red.
But it wants not to cry, not to sell at a loss and as soon as it appears that the correction is over, buy the stocks further, whether the same or other, mainly not to buy any overpriced stocks like Amazon, Netflix and Coca Cola.
The longest section of the chart is from 1950 to today, the shortest section of the chart are the last 14 days. Everyone has to see how today's small correction and the big crash of 2000-2003 will be lost in a few years.
This is true of course also for our individual stocks from the USA and Western Europe, if we bought them cheaply, if we only find their 60-year chart somewhere.

S&P500.jpeg - 168kB Picture: The eight views of the American index S&P 500

Ocho puntos de vista del Índice Americano S&P500
Los que compraron las acciones por primera vez en la vida hace 14 días, ahora están muy bien en menos. Pero lo quiere no llorar, no vender en una pérdida y tan pronto como parece que la corrección ha terminado, comprar la acción otravez, ya sea la misma o otra, principalmente no comprar acciones caras como Amazon, Netflix y Coca Cola.
La sección más larga del chart es desde el 1950 hasta hoy, la sección más corta del gráfico son los últimos 14 días. Todo el mundo tiene que ver cómo la pequeña corrección de hoy y la gran caída de 2000-2003 se pierden en unos pocos años.
Esto es cierto tambien para nuestras acciones individuales de los Estados Unidos y Europa occidental, si las compramos barato, si sólo encontramos sus 60-años largos gráficos.

Acht Ansichten des amerikanischen Index S&P500
Diejenigen, die ihre Aktien zum ersten Mal im Leben vor 14 Tagen gekauft haben, sind jetzt schön in Minus. Aber es will nicht weinen, nicht mit einem Verlust verkaufen und sobald es scheint, dass die Korrektur vorbei ist, kaufen die Aktien weiter, ob die gleichen oder anderen, vor allem keine überteuerten Aktien wie Amazon, Netflix und Coca Cola kaufen.
Der längste Abschnitt des Diagramms ist von 1950 bis heute, der kürzeste Abschnitt des Diagramms die letzten 14 Tage. Jeder muss sehen, wie die heutige kleine Korrektur und der große Crash von 2000-2003 in ein paar Jahren verloren ist.
Dies gilt natürlich auch für unsere einzelnen Aktien aus den USA und Westeuropa, wenn wir sie billig gekauft haben, wenn wir nur ihre 60-jährige Charts irgendwo finden.

Ladis

[*] posted on 23-2-2018 at 06:45

""I would like to ask you your opinion. Once invest and then monthly savings plan in the following stocks:
Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, Nvidia, Tencent and Alibaba.
I want to buy and 5-10 years hold. What do you mean?""
E.N.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few years before the big crash to buy these overvalued US stocks, that's unreasonable. It is very unhappy and boring, if the stock after the crash stay many years in the red and without dividends.
You'd better invest in 10 low-priced dividend stocks from the Dow Jones, DAX, Eurostoxx50 and Stoxx50. With P/E < 15, P/B < 3, P/S < 3 and dividend yield > 3%. Because of the dividends you will be happy with them even, if they are 5 years in the red after the big crash.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
""Ich würde euch gerne mal nach eurer Meinung fragen. Einmalanlage und anschließend monatlicher Sparplan auf folgende Werte:
Alphabet, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, Nvidia, Tencent und Alibaba.
5-10 Jahre Buy and Hold. Was meint ihr?""
E.N.
Wenige Jahre vor dem großen Crash überbewertete US Aktien zu kaufen, das ist unvernünftig. Es ist sehr unglücklich und langweilig, wenn die Aktien nach dem Crash viele Jahre im Minus stehen und ohne Dividenden.
Du solltest lieber in 10 günstig bewertete Dividenden-Aktien aus dem DAX, Eurostoxx50, Stoxx50 und Dow Jones investieren. Mit P/E < 15, P/B < 3, P/S < 3 und Dividendenrendite > 3%. Wegen den Dividenden wirst du mit ihnen auch dann glücklich, wenn sie nach dem Börsencrash 5 Jahre im Minus sind.
"Me gustaría preguntarle tu opinión. Una vez invertir y después con plan de ahorro mensual en los siguientes acciones:
Alfabeto, Amazon, Facebook, Netflix, Nvidia, Tencent y Alibaba.
Comprar y 5-10 años mantener. ¿Qué piensas?
e.n.
Unos años antes del gran desplome comprar acciones estadounidenses sobrevaloradas, eso es irrazonable. Es muy infeliz y aburrido, si las acciones después de la caída están muchos años en rojo y sin dividendos.
Será mejor que inviertas en 10 acciones con dividendos, favorable valuadas del Eurostoxx50, Dow Jones, DAX y Stoxx50. Con P/E < 15, P/B < 3, P/S < 3 y rendimiento de dividendos > 3%. Debido a los dividendos serás feliz con ellos, incluso si están en rojo 5 años después de la caída.

Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 3-3-2018 at 03:06

Grace-Groner-3-shares.jpg - 160kB Picture: Grace Groner and her 3 first shares

Buy and hold dividend-blue-chip-stocks forever!
Grace Groner was born 4.4.1909 in Illinois and worked as a secretary of the pharmaceutical company Abbott Laboratories. When she was 26 years old, she bought three shares from her company by $60 for $180. The three shares of Abbott she never sold and she bought still more for her salary a for the dividends. During 73 years, the number of shares proliferated also the splits. The last year of life she has already gotten dividends of $250.000. When she hundred years old 19.1.2010 died, she left behind Abbott shares for seven million dollars.

Here we can learn that it is good to keep the stocks of healthy big old companies due to dividends until death. But we must be even smarter than Grace Groner and divide the money into 10 different stocks, healthy big old companies with good dividends. Grace Groner probably had only the shares from a single company and if the company would be bankrupt, the share would fall to zero. And buy stocks always advantageously and not when they are overpriced!

grace-groner-house.jpg - 71kB Picture: The modest house of Grace Groner

Grace Groner wurde 4.4.1909 in Illinois geboren und arbeitete als Sekretärin des pharmazeutischen Unternehmens Abbott Laboratories. Als sie 26 Jahre alt war, kaufte sie drei Aktien von ihrer Gesellschaft bei 60 USD für 180 USD. Die drei Aktien von Abbott verkauften sie nie und sie kaufte noch mehr für ihre Dividenden und aus ihrem Lohn. Während 73 Jahren hat sich die Anzahl der Aktien ebenfalls durch Spliting vermehrt. Das letzte Jahr des Lebens hat bereits Dividenden von 250.000 USD bekommen. Als sie hundertjährige 19.1.2010 starb, hat sie Abbotts Aktien für 7 Millionen Dollar zurückgelassen.
Hier können wir lernen, dass es gut ist, die Aktien eines gesunden großen alten Unternehmens wegen Dividenden bis zum Tod zu halten. Aber wir müssen noch klüger als Grace Groner sein und teilen das Geld auf 10 verschiedene Aktien, gesunde große alte Firmen mit guten Dividenden. Grace Groner hatte wahrscheinlich nur Aktien von einem einzigen Unternehmen und wenn das Unternehmen bankrott wäre, würde die Aktie auf Null fallen. Und kaufen Aktien immer günstig und nicht, wenn sie überteuert sind!

Grace Groner nació 4.4.1909 en Illinois y trabajó como secretaria de la compañía farmacéutica Abbott Laboratories. Cuando tenía 26 años de edad, compró tres acciones de su compañía por 60 USD por 180 USD. Las tres acciones de Abbott nunca vendía y las compraba aún más para dividendos y para salario. Durante 73 años, el número de acciones aumentaba también de split. El último año de vida ya ha recibido dividendos de 250.000 USD. Cuando cien años vieja 19.1.2010 murió, los 7 millones dólares en acciones de Abbott quedaba.
Aquí podemos aprender que es bueno mantener las acciones de empresas grandes y saludables, debido a los dividendos hasta la muerte. Pero debemos ser aún más inteligentes que Grace Groner y dividir el dinero en 10 acciones diferentes, viejas y sanas firmas con buenos dividendos. Grace Groner probablemente sólo tenía acciones de una sola compañía, y si la compañía quebraría, las acciones caerían a cero. ¡Y comprar acciones siempre ventajosamente y no cuando son caras!
Juan Carlos

[*] posted on 4-3-2018 at 02:13

A friend of mine with 27 years has invested 9.000 euro in dividend stocks of 9 companies. Big old companies from Western Europe and USA. Each next year she will invest other 3.000 or 4.000 euro in the same companies and after 23-33 years, when she will be 50-60 years old, she will get nice dividends. From her income she will never pay any pension insurance. She makes it very well. But I started to buy stocks with 46 years.

Mi amiga 27 años joven ha invertido 9.000 euros en acciones con dividendos de 9 empresas. Grandes empresas antiguas de Europa occidental y Estados Unidos. Cada año próximo invertirá otros 3.000 o 4.000 euros en las mismas empresas y después de 23-33 años, cuando ella tendrá 50-60 años de edad, obtendrá buenos dividendos. De sus ingresos nunca pagará un seguro de pensión. Lo hace muy bien. Pero yo comencé a comprar acciones con 46 años.

Meine Freundin hat mit 27 Jahren 9.000 Euro in Dividenden Aktien von 9 Unternehmen investiert. Große alte Unternehmen aus Westeuropa und den USA. Jedes nächste Jahr wird sie andere 3.000 oder 4.000 Euro in die gleichen Unternehmen investieren und nach 23-33 Jahren, wenn sie 50-60 Jahre alt sein wird, wird sie schöne Dividenden bekommen. Aus ihrem Einkommen zahlt sie niemals eine Rentenversicherung. Sie macht es sehr gut. Aber ich begann Aktien mit 46 Jahren zu kaufen.
Ladis

[*] posted on 10-3-2018 at 13:53

Als Rentner mit 64 Jahren sollte man schon 100% des Vermögens in Aktien haben, nicht wahr?
Keine Anleihen, kein Gold, keine Altcoins, nicht war?
Kein Geld auf dem Girokonto, alles in Aktien. Denn die Rente und Dividenden bringen schon genug Geld, wenn man plötzlich einen neuen Kühlschrank kaufen müsste. Aber mein Kühlschrank hat 35 Jahre und läuft immer noch.
Ich kann es niemals aushalten, 1.000 Euro auf dem Girokonto zu haben. Denn wenn die Aktien billig sind und ich brauche die Dividenden, muss ich sofort kaufen, an dem Tag, wenn der Kurs etwas steigt.

Sehr gerne würde ich jetzt Sanofi und Iberdrola kaufen. Aber leider ich habe mit großer Freude vor wenigen Tagen billig BASF und BHP gekauft. Und nun muss ich wieder Geld von den Dividenden auf Sanofi und Iberdrola sparen.

Ich kaufe nun aber nur 9 billige Aktien für meine junge Frau. Denn sie als selbständige zahlt keine Rentenversicherung und 30 Jahre später als Rentnerin wird sie nur von den Dividenden leben.
Für mich allein habe ich schon genug Dividenden-Aktien gekauft, 21 verschiedene als sie 2009-2010 billig waren. Und meine 21 Aktien werden meine Kinder erben, nicht die Frau.

Viel besser als 1.500 Euro Rente und nix mehr, ist 500 Euro Rente und 1.000 Euro Dividenden (durchschnittlich monatlich). Denn die junge Frau und Kinder werden nur die Dividenden erben und nicht die Rente.

Juan Carlos

[*] posted on 31-3-2018 at 02:34

I have checked some companies to see, if I could keep their shares because of dividends forever, but no company I like. Because of dividend yield, valuation or debt. Apple, Microsoft, Nike, United Health, Visa, Berkshire Hathaway, Gilead Sciences, British American Tobacco, Diageo, Hennes & Mauritz, Novo Nordisk, Prudential PLC, Reckitt Benckiser, Adidas, Continental, Fresenius, Fresenius Medical Care, HeidelbergCement, Merck, SAP, Volkswagen, Vonovia, Anheuser Busch Inbev, Ahold Delhaize, Danone, Inditex, LVMH, Unibail Rodamco. None of them I would buy because of dividends forever. The P/E, P/B or P/S is now too high or the dividend yield is now too low.
But I have enough other blue chip stocks that I want to keep forever because of dividends.

He comprobado algunas empresas para ver, si podría mantener sus acciones a causa de dividendos para siempre, pero ninguna empresa me gusta. Debido al rendimiento de dividendos, valuación o deuda. Anheuser Busch Inbev, Ahold Delhaize, Danone, Inditex, LVMH, Unibail Rodamco, British American Tobacco, Diageo, Hennes & Mauritz, Novo Nordisk, Prudential PLC, Reckitt Benckiser, Apple, Microsoft, Nike, United Health, Visa, Berkshire Hathaway, Gilead Sciences, Adidas, Continental, Fresenius, Fresenius Medical Care, HeidelbergCement, Merck, SAP, Volkswagen, Vonovia. Ninguna de ellos compraría por dividendos para siempre. El P/E, P/B o P/S es ahora demasiado alto, o el rendimiento de dividendos es ahora demasiado bajo.
Pero tengo suficientes otras blue chip acciones que quiero mantener para siempre debido a dividendos.

Ich habe einige Unternehmen kontrolliert, ob ich ihre Aktien wegen Dividenden für immer halten könnte, aber kein Unternehmen hat mit gefallen. Wegen Dividendenrendite, Bewertung oder Verschuldung: Adidas, Continental, Fresenius, Fresenius Medical Care, HeidelbergCement, Merck, SAP, Volkswagen, Vonovia, Anheuser Busch Inbev, Ahold Delhaize, Danone, Inditex, LVMH, Unibail Rodamco, British American Tobacco, Diageo, Hennes & Mauritz, Novo Nordisk, Prudential PLC, Reckitt Benckiser, Apple, Microsoft, Nike, United Health, Visa, Berkshire Hathaway, Gilead Sciences. Nichts davon würde ich wegen Dividenden für immer kaufen. Das KGV, KBV oder KUV ist heute zu hoch, oder die Dividendenrendite ist heute zu niedrig.
Doch ich habe genug andere Blue Chip Aktien, die ich ewig wegen Dividenden halten will.
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 3-4-2018 at 04:43

Pfizer 2007-2017: The past 10 years grew the sales (per share) of Pfizer only 1,5% annually. The earnings went down -5,0% annually. The "value line" writes it in this PDF 10-years-analysis. So if you will sell angry the shares of Pfizer, I will buy them cheaper. I want to buy with P/E < 15, P/B < 3, P/S < 3, dividend yield > 3%, but the share is now too expensive for my "value investing".

Attachment: PFE-2007-2017.pdf (36kB)
This file has been downloaded 21 times
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 14-4-2018 at 11:56

A silly lady Abigail wants to sell each stock soon after the dividend.
- - - - - - - But
The intelligent dividend investor holds some stocks forever. 2000-2002 or 2007-2009 they fell on 1/2 or 1/3 but they reached soon their new heights. If the dividend yield is the first year just 3% and the dividend grows 10% annually, the year number 38 the dividend yield is already 100% of the current stock price.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

A young man wants to sell his shares of Procter & Gamble, maybe just because Warren Buffett sold them.
- - - - - - - - But
The intelligent investor holds the stocks Procter & Gamble forever just for dividends. The dividends can grow 10% annually, each 7 years double. I am helping to the old man Warren Buffett - if he sells the PG stocks, I buy them from him. But now they are too expensive with P/E, P/B and P/S.
Ladis

[*] posted on 15-4-2018 at 03:05

AKTIEN FÜR DIE EWIGKEIT
Thomas Wachinger aus Langenmosen nördlich von Freising hat sich wahnsinnig strenge 10 Parameter für die Auswahl von Aktien ausgedacht, die er wegen Dividenden als Rente ewig halten will. Auch gewisse Dividendenkorrelation und Gewinnkorrelation verlangt er. :( Und bei der kleinen Menge Aktien, die er findet, will er die Parameter alle 3 Monate überprüfen und einige Aktien dann verkaufen. Zehn Jahre später wird er aber keine Aktien mehr haben, die ihm später mit Dividenden seine Rente verbessern. :(
Er schreibt: ''''10) Die Bewertung: Fair Value wird anhand von bekannten Ansätzen wie der Graham-Dot-Formel, dem PEG-Ansatz und empirischen Renditeerwartungen berechnet. Wir verwenden den Durchschnitt aus dem Fair Value KGV und dem Fair Value Wachstum. Zum Schluss wird dann aus den 10 Einzelscores der durchschnittliche Multiplikator errechnet. Dieser entspricht dem Gesamtscore. Je höher dieser ausfällt, umso eher erfüllt die jeweilige Aktie die Anlagekriterien. Die Aktien mit dem höchsten Gesamtscore wandern nach Anlageregionen sortiert in die entsprechenden Portfolios. Ein- bis viermal im Jahr werden die Portfolios überprüft und gegebenenfalls angepasst.
Die Aktien mit dem höchsten Gesamtscore, die er kauft aus 1) Deutschland und 2) Europa: 1) Fuchs Petrolub, Stratec Biomedical, Henkel, Fielmann, Tag Immobilien, 2) Novozymes, Castellum, WPP, Compas, L'Oreal, Red Electrica.''''
:( Und er kauft wegen Dividende auch Aktien mit Dividendenrendite 0,8%.

o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Ich meine aber: Beim Parameter 10) = Bewertung würde ich lieber die Aktien kaufen: bei KGV < 15, KBV < 3, KUV < 3, Dividendenrendite > 3%, gewisses Umsatzwachstum, Gewinnwachstum, Dividendenwachstum in den 12 letzten Jahren.
Dein Screening ist zu kompliziert, aber für die vernünftigen Aktien-Investments genügt schon der Verstand von 11-jährigen Kindern.
Mit deinen strengen Regeln entgehen dir die wunderbaren Dividenden-Aktien für die Ewigkeit, die noch günstig heute sind: BASF SE, BMW AG - ST, Munich Re, BHP PLC, HSBC Holdings, Iberdrola SA, Royal Dutch Shell - B, Sanofi SA, AT&T Inc.
Seine komische Webseite :( www.dividendenwachstum.info

Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 4-5-2018 at 13:53

HSBC Holdings plc (HSBC)
Earnings Growth Estimates
Next 5 Years (per annum) +85.20%
https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/HSBC/analysis?p=HSBC
Lester
Super Moderator

[*] posted on 15-6-2018 at 23:00

Beginners are able to purchase the 4x overpriced shares from Microsoft each time. Just because a stupid magazine recommends the share today or another beginner buys the share today. However, a smart value investor will wait many years for the purchase. With P/E 69, P/B 9.8 and P/S 7.9 the share is 4x overvalued. A few years later, after the big crash, the MSFT share can be 4x cheaper. Until then, you have time to save a few thousand dollars for the purchase. Then you could keep the MSFT share for dividends forever. (There are also cheap technological stocks: Micron Technology is now favorable with P/E 7.1, P/B 2.6 and P/S 2.6. But I don't want the share, it doesn't have dividends.)

Los principiantes son capaces de comprar la acción 4x sobrevalorada de Microsoft cada vez. Sólo porque una revista tonta recomienda la acción hoy o otro principiante compra la acción hoy. Sin embargo, un inversor de valor inteligente esperará muchos años para la compra. Con P/E 69, P/B 9.8 y P/S 7.9 la acción es 4x sobrevaluada. Algunos años después, después del gran crash, la acción de MSFT puede ser 4x más barata. Hasta entonces, tienes tiempo para ahorrar algunos miles de euros para la compra. Entonces podrías mantener la acción de MSFT por los dividendos para siempre. (También hay acciones tecnológicas baratas: Micron Technology es favorable ahora con P/E 7.1, P/B 2.6 y P/S 2.6. Pero no quiero la acción, no tiene dividendos.)

Anfänger sind fähig, die 4x überbewertete Aktie von Microsoft jede Zeit zu kaufen. Nur weil ein dummes Magazin die Aktie heute empfiehlt oder ein anderer Anfänger die Aktie heute kauft. Doch ein intelligenter Value Investor wird viele Jahre mit dem Kauf warten. Mit KGV 69, KBV 9.8 und KUV 7.9 ist die Aktie 4x überbewertet. Einige Jahre später, nach dem großen Crash, kann die MSFT Aktie 4x billiger sein. Bis dahin hat man Zeit, einige Tausend Euro auf den Kauf zu sparen. Man könnte dann die Aktie MSFT wegen Dividenden ewig halten. (Es gibt auch billige technologische Aktien: Micron Technology ist heute günstig mit KGV 7.1, KBV 2.6 und KUV 2.6. Die Aktie will ich aber nicht, sie hat keine Dividende.)
Olerie

[*] posted on 21-6-2018 at 04:10

The AT&T share is now favorable with P/E, P/S, P/B, P/C, dividend yield. In the past 30 years decent rose: sales, earnings, book value, dividend and the stock price. The total liabilities are 2x higher than total stockholders' equity. That's one of 20 stocks that you can hold forever because of dividends. Especially as pensioner from 60 to 100 years. Certain stocks can still be held forever and not only before the year 2000, at the time of André Kostolany.

Go To Top